Bank at Work Program
Offer your employees a great benefit that doesn't cost you a thing! St. Mary's Bank at Work program is a free program offered by St. Mary's Bank to employers who wish to give their employees a wonderful, free benefit: a total financial service package!
Employees receive the benefit of becoming a member of the credit union and receiving lower than average loan rates and above average deposit rates. We offer onsite banking at your location and special benefits for being a Bank at Work program member as well as on-site informational sessions on financial planning.
For the employer...
- It's free! The program does not and will never cost anything.
- It's convenient! You don't have to do a thing - a St. Mary's Bank representative will coordinate the employee meetings and present the program to your staff at a time that is most convenient for you.
For the employee...
- It helps them save money and get money! Member eligibility provides access to the benefits of our deposit accounts and the lowest interest rates on loans.
- It's convenient! On location banking makes it very convenient for the employee.
- A St. Mary's Bank representative will provide personal on site assistance for each employee's banking needs.
- It's financially rewarding! Discounts and special incentives are awarded to Bank at Work participants.
It's free financial advice!
Informational sessions are offered to help employees manage their finances more effectively. Topics range from financial planning to the home-buying process. St. Mary's offers the sessions on location and provides breakfast or lunch.
With over 166 participating companies, this established program is easy to understand and has real benefits. Once the initial contact is made with the employees, a St. Mary's Bank representative will work with them directly.
Get more information
Our Bank at Work program is extremely flexible, allowing you to choose the level of service that is appropriate for your organization. For more information please visit any office location, e-mail or call our Member Contact Center at 603-647.1111, or toll-free at 1.888.786.2791.