2. Will I be able to see my combined statement(s) online? Your eStatement will present your combined statement exactly as it has been on your paper statements. If you elect to receive an eStatement on a Deposit Account that is part of a combined statement and it is the primary account, the eStatement will include all accounts combined with that primary account. If you wish to receive separate eStatements for any of your accounts, you must first uncombine your statement. Please contact our Member Contact Center or one of our Branches for assistance in excluding a particular account from a combined statement.
3. Can I have additional recipients receive copies of my eStatement? This feature is currently available on a case by case basis only. Please call our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791, if you are interested in having copies of your statements sent electronically to others.
9. Can I access an eStatement for all of my accounts? Yes. We offer the option of receiving eStatements for each of your accounts with the credit union, or you can have the option of receiving a combined statement and viewing all your accounts in one eStatement.
11. Do I have to sign up for St. Mary’s Bank Online Banking in order to have access to eStatements? Yes. You must sign up for online banking to have access to eStatements. If you are not signed up for online banking it’s easy to enroll visit www.stmarysbank.com and click on “Sign up for online banking” link at the top right hand corner of the home page.
18. How can I get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™? The e-mail that contains your electronic statement will have a link to enable you to download the free software at that time. You can also download a free version of the software at the Adobe site here http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
19. What if I change my email address? In order to continue receiving the email notice that your latest eStatement is available, you need to notify us of your email address change. You may call our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791 or visit any of our branch locations. You can also change your email address through your online banking account under the Preference tab.
20. How long will it take to set up my eStatement? Setup is automatic. You will start to receive electronic delivery of any statements or notices that you have selected to receive via electronic delivery immediately provided that you sign up for electronic delivery of eStatements or eNotices by 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the Business Day prior to your next statement or notice being generated. You will stop receiving paper statements with your next periodic statement.
21. Who should I contact if I can't access my eStatement? If you cannot access your eStatement or you forgot your password, you may call our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791 or visit any of our branch locations.
22. How do I cancel my eStatement? You may terminate your enrollment in the electronic delivery service at any time through the following options: (i) by de-selecting all accounts via the Account and Document section of St. Mary’s Bank Online Banking. (ii) By providing us with written notice by following the “By Mail” instructions in “How to Contact Us” below. If you terminate your enrollment in the eStatement Service paper statements will resume with your next periodic statement. (iii) By calling our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791 or visiting any of our branch locations.
24. Can I receive both paper and electronic statements? No. You will receive one or the other for a particular account, however you will have the option to select which account statements you wish to receive via electronic delivery and which you wish to receive via postal mail. You will have the ability to select which of your account statements and notices you will receive via electronic delivery and you will have the option to receive paper copies of any statement or notice by de-selecting the applicable statement or notice. Please note that certain accounts are offered with the electronic delivery option only, please contact the Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791 for more information or read the information provided in the Termination of Electronic delivery section of your eStatement disclosure.
Copyright 2013 St. Mary's Bank. All Rights Reserved. (603) 647-1111 / 1-888-786-2791