1. When I try to log in to Online Banking it says that my account is locked. What do I do?
To ensure the security of your account information, Online Banking will lock your Login ID after three unsuccessful login attempts. To unlock and reset your password, click on the Reset Password link on the Online Banking Login page (in order to use this you must first activate the Self-Reset feature for your Online Baking ID).
If you have not previously activated the reset password feature, you may call our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791 during regular business hours to unlock your Login-ID.
2. How late in the evening can I make transfers through Online Banking?
Transfers and loan payments made before 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time will be included in the current business day's activity.
3. Can I pay my St. Mary's Bank loan through Online Banking?
Yes. You are in total control of your payment with Online Banking. You can set up your payment on a one time or recurring basis. Both the loan you are paying and the account you want to pay from need to be linked to your Online Banking user ID.
4. Can I make principal payments on my St. Mary's Bank loan through Online Banking?
Yes. When you set up your loan payment in Online banking you can specify that your payment be applied to principal or applied as a regular payment. Simply select the appropriate option from the "Payment Option" drop down box on the Transfer Funds screen.
5. Not all of my accounts are listed when I use Online Banking. What do I do?
Please call our Member Contact Center toll-free at 1-888-786-2791, during regular business hours, or use our Contact Us e-mail form to request that we add any missing accounts to your Online Banking.
6. How do I change my e-mail address?
To change your e-mail address with us you will first need to log in to Online Banking. Once logged in, click on the "Preferences" option at the top of the page. This will bring you to the Personal Preferences page. Simply input your new e-mail address in the box to the right of your old e-mail address and click on the "SUBMIT" button.
7. Have both personal and business accounts; can I use Online Banking to transfer between them?
If your business is set up as a sole proprietorship and uses your personal tax ID number you will be able to transfer between your personal and business accounts. If your business has its own tax ID number you must obtain a Online Banking User ID for your business that is separate from your personal Online Banking User ID and therefore cannot use Online Banking to transfer funds between your business and personal accounts.
8. I have forgotten my Online Banking User ID or PIN. What do I do?
For lost or forgotten Online Banking PIN and Login IDs, call our Member Contact Center toll-free at 1-888-786-2791 during regular business hours.