If your ATM, debit card, or Visa® Credit Card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately. Prompt reporting will help avoid unauthorized charges to your account. You have two contact options:
1. Call our Card Support Center:
24 hours a day
Seven days a week
Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving
2. Use the online service anytime if you are already signed up for online banking:
Just follow these simple directions:
to your online banking account
2. Under “Preferences” select the option “Report a Lost Card”
3. On this screen, you will see the Visa® Credit Card and ATM/Debit cards linked to your account(s).
4. Check on the card you wish to deactivate and click submit.
5. Once your Visa® Credit Card or ATM / Debit card has been reported lost or stolen, a new card will be automatically mailed to you. You should receive your new card within 7-10 business days. There will be a card replacement fee of $10 that will be charged to your account.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional information regarding your rights and responsibilities can be located within your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Disclosure or by contacting our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791