St. Mary's Bank's Online and Mobile Banking offers a seamless experience across all devices with easy-to-read screens.
- Simple, intuitive design and management for Online and Mobile
- Customize your view with widgets
- View/manage your accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, within your St. Mary’s Bank Online/Mobile Banking
- Easy Open/Apply accounts online
- Budgeting tools
- Card Management
- Setup alerts and more
TIP! Be sure your web browser is up to date. Internet Explorer is not a supported browser with our Online Banking system.
How to enroll in Online Banking:
- If we have your email address in our records, self-enroll online here
- Otherwise simply call 1-888-786-2791, or visit any branch location
You will need the following to enroll
- Member number
- Social security number
- Valid email
If you do not know your member number, please call our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791.
Online Banking Application Process
- Confirm Your Identity—Verify you have an account and that you are the owner of the account
- Register—Choose a username and generate a temporary password
- Authenticate Provide your security information
- Confirm Contact Information—Confirm your email and phone number
- Done—Start banking, saving, budgeting and sharing
- Access Mobile Banking by downloading our St. Mary’s Bank app on your mobile device
- Simply login with your Online Banking credentials
iPad/iPhone—download through the App Store
Android—download through Google Play
To access our detailed, online banking user guide click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Online Banking Access Agreement for requirements and terms