Super Saver Savings Account
For young savers age 12 and under
Learning to be a sensible saver helps kids develop good money management skills. Start your kids on the path to financial independence and open an account today.
Compare all our savings accounts.
For students age 13–25 looking for financial freedom
- No minimum daily balance and no fees
- Attractive interest rate
- Available in passbook or monthly statement
- A free piggy bank or plush dog!*
With school, sports, and other on-the-go activities, students need a checking account that matches their active lifestyles.
Compare all our checking accounts
*Limit one gift per account. While supplies last.
- No minimum daily balance, no monthly maintenance fee**
- Free Visa® Debit or ATM card
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at over 30,000 CO-OP® and SUM® network ATMs
- Free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with free Mobile Banking
**If paper statement is required, there will be a $2.00 monthly fee.
Accounts for minors age 12 and under require adult custodian. Accounts for minors age 13 and older may be opened with an adult as custodian or joint owner.