Super Saver Savings Account
For young savers age 12 and under
Learning to be a sensible saver helps kids develop good money management skills. Start your kids on the path to financial independence and open an account today.
- No minimum daily balance and no fees
- Attractive interest rate
- Available in passbook or monthly statement
Open a new Super Saver Savings Account and we will deposit the first $5
into your child’s new account. Plus they can pick a gift
Compare all our savings accounts.
For students age 13–25 looking for financial freedom
With school, sports, and other on-the-go activities, students need a checking account that matches their active lifestyles.
Compare all our checking accounts
*$5 will be deposited directly into new Super Saver Savings Account only. Limit one gift per account-while supplies last. Offers subject to change without notice.
- No minimum daily balance, no monthly maintenance fee**
- Free Visa® Debit or ATM card
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at over 30,000 CO-OP® and SUM® network ATMs
- Free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with free Mobile Banking
**If paper statement is required, there will be a $2.00 monthly fee.
Accounts for minors age 12 and under require adult custodian. Accounts for minors age 13 and older may be opened with an adult as custodian or joint owner.