Youth Savings and Checking Accounts
Make Money Fun!
Online games and interactive learning tools
Kids, show us what you are saving for and your family could win a SEE Science Center membership or one of two SEE Science Center $25 gift cards. Children of all ages are invited to participate!
- Kids, draw what you want to save for on our coloring page (or use a blank piece of paper).
- Parents, take a picture of your child's artwork, then visit our Facebook page to add the picture in the comments section of our coloring contest post.
Three winners will be randomly selected and notified on April 20.
Super Saver Savings Account
For young savers age 12 and under
Learning to be a sensible saver helps kids develop good money management skills. Start your kids on the path to financial independence and open an account today.
Open a new Super Saver Savings Account and we will deposit the first $5 into your child’s new account.
Plus they can pick a gift
For students age 13–25 looking for financial freedom
With school, sports, and other on-the-go activities, students need a checking account that matches their active lifestyles.
Compare all checking accounts
- No minimum daily balance, no monthly maintenance fee***
- Free Visa® Debit card
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at over 30,000 CO-OP® and SUM® network ATMs
- Free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with free Mobile Banking
*Coloring Contest rules: Two (2) $25 SEE Science Center gift card winners and one (1) SEE Science Center annual family membership (valued at $100). Parents/guardians of the winning submissions will be contacted via Facebook on or by 4/21/21. Three total winners will be chosen at random by St. Mary's Bank staff. Winners must respond and claim prize within three (3) business days or a new winner will be selected. Prize delivery will be coordinated with winners. For alternate means of entry, submit your artwork via email to email@example.com –include your full name, phone number, and mailing address with entry.
**$5 will be deposited directly into new Super Saver Savings Account only. Limit one gift per account-while supplies last. Offers subject to change without notice.
**If paper statement is required, there will be a $2.00 monthly fee. Accounts for minors age 12 and under require adult custodian. Accounts for minors age 13 and older may be opened with an adult as custodian or joint owner.