Seminars and Events
As a not-for-profit credit union, we have your best interests at heart. We’re here for you, not only to provide you with products and services for all your banking needs, but also to provide sound financial advice and information. We invite you to connect with our financial experts. View our upcoming seminars and events below and start achieving your financial goals today.
All financial education sessions are open to members and non-members and are free to attend unless otherwise noted. Registration is required.
First Time Homebuyer Seminar from HOMEteam
- Saturday, July 20 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Nackey S. Loeb School, 749 East Industrial Park Drive Manchester, NH
Looking to buy a home?
This seminar introduces the key steps of buying a home and teaches you how to build your team of home buying professionals to guide you through each step!
- “Realizing the American Dream”: A complete manual detailing how to buy your home.
- One-on-One Counseling: A certified counselor will assess your situation and help develop a road map to purchase your home.
- Credit Report: Included at your one-on-one counseling appointment.
- Pizza Lunch: Included at this class.
View the flyer
for more information.