Business IOLTA Accounts
Interest on Lawyers' Trust Accounts
Attorneys can help low-income individuals and families pay for legal fees by placing client funds in a St. Mary’s Bank IOLTA account. This special account earns above-market interest rates, and St. Mary’s Bank channels the earnings to the New Hampshire Bar Foundation. In turn, the Bar Foundation uses the earnings to fund free or reduced-fee civil legal services and legal education to underserved populations.
- Conveniently manage client funds
- Meet compliance requirements
- Earn a premium-level interest rate
- Interest is automatically paid to the New Hampshire Bar Foundation
- Enjoy no minimum balance requirements or monthly fee as well as free and convenient Online Banking
St. Mary’s Bank has always been committed to the credit union philosophy People Helping People
. Through IOLTAs, we proudly help provide equal access to legal services for low-income individuals and families facing discrimination, poverty, and abuse.
St. Mary's Bank will help you open and manage your IOLTA.
Visit a branch or call 1-888-786-2791
Minimum opening deposit of $10.00