MEMBER'S CHOICE® Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance
MEMBER'S CHOICE® Credit Insurance is voluntary insurance coverage designed to help you and your family prepare for the unforeseen - an injury, medical-related illness or an unexpected death. MEMBER'S CHOICE Credit Insurance helps pay your loan so you or your loved ones don’t have to.
How it Works:
- You and your family won’t have to make loan payments if you’re totally disabled due to an injury or medical illness. It will help pay your loan until you’re fully recovered, or in the event of your unexpected death, it will help pay off the loan*
- The premium is included in your monthly loan payment
- You can cancel at any time. If you cancel within the first 30 days, you will receive a full refund
- Once you complete the loan documents, coverage begins for eligible borrowers
- If at any point you have questions, or if your family needs to file a claim, simply contact St. Mary's Bank
*Per terms of your contract agreement; up to your policy maximum.
Credit Life Insurance Offered by St. Mary's:
Credit Disability Insurance Offered by St. Mary's:
- Maximum amount of insurance: $100,000
- Eligibility age maximum: 70 years
- Insurance termination age: 70 years
- Maximum term of insurance: 240 months
Be sure you and your family are covered. Ask about Credit Life and Disability Insurance when you apply for a loan.
- Maximum amount of insurance: $75,000
- Eligibility age maximum: 66 years
- Insurance termination age: 66 years
- Monthly benefit maximum: $1,000
- Maximum term of insurance: 120 months
- Benefit duration maximum: 120 months