Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
To begin a new application
- Start the process here: https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
- You will be asked to fill in some basic information about your business and the business owners.
- On the last screen, if you opt in to the $10,000 request for emergency funds, you will need to supply your bank account and routing number.
- You will see a summary of all your information that you can review prior to submitting your application.
- You will not be asked to upload any documentation at submittal; however, you may be asked for supporting information at a later date.