2018 Down Payment Assistance
Eligible homebuyers can get up to $11,000
in down payment assistance to purchase homes they will occupy as their primary residences. Are you eligible?
- Household incomes at or below 80 percent of the median income for the area, based on subject location
- Borrowers must meet program guidelines
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis while funds remain available
How can down payment assistance be used?
- Down payment and closing costs
- Reimbursement of homebuyer counseling costs
- Rehabilitation costs associated with acquisition
Down payment assistance reservations begin March 28
For more information or to see if you qualify:
St. Mary’s Bank receives down payment assistance funds through the Equity Builder Program at Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston.
We specialize in First-Time Homebuyer programs
With several mortgage options available, we can find the right program for your financing needs.