St. Mary's Bank Scholarships
St. Mary's Bank is offering eight $1,000 scholarships for the 2020–2021 academic year.
The application period for scholarships is April 15 through May 31, 2020.
These scholarships are available to current members only. Applicants themselves must be members of St. Mary’s Bank in good standing for at least six months prior to the scholarship submission deadline in order to be eligible for consideration.
Applications will be judged on the following:
- Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree-granting community college, public or private college, or university for the upcoming school year.
- The applicant must be a member of St. Mary’s Bank as of November 1, 2019 and be in good standing to be eligible for consideration.
- Deadline for application submission is May 31, 2020.
- Only completed applications that follow essay guidelines will be considered.
- Application completion (Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
- Brief essay about credit unions (maximum 250 words). Select one of the following topics:
- The difference between banks and credit unions
- The importance of financial literacy among students and/or young adults
- Tell us a little about yourself (maximum 250 words). Select one of the following topics:
- Your proudest achievement and its impact on your life
- Your chosen field of study and why it is important to you
The St. Mary’s Bank Community Outreach Committee will review all applications and select the scholarship recipients.
Recipients will be selected and notified on or about June 19, 2020.
Payment will be made directly to the college/university on behalf of the scholarship recipients.
Apply for a St. Mary's Bank Scholarship!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com