St. Mary's Bank Scholarships
St. Mary's Bank is offering eight $1,000 scholarships for the 2021–2022 academic year.
These scholarships are available to current members only. Applicants themselves must be members of St. Mary’s Bank in good standing for at least six months
prior to the scholarship submission deadline in order to be eligible for consideration.
Applications will be judged on the following:
- Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time in a degree-granting community college, public or private college, or university for the upcoming school year.
- The applicant must be a member of St. Mary’s Bank as of November 1, 2020 and be in good standing to be eligible for consideration.
- Applications will be accepted starting Monday, March 29, 2021. Deadline for submissions is Monday, May 10, 2021.
- Only completed applications that follow essay guidelines will be considered.
- Application completion (Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
- Brief essay (maximum 250 words). Select one of the following topics:
- The difference between banks and credit unions
- The importance of financial literacy among students and young adults
- Tell us a little about yourself (maximum 250 words). Select one of the following topics:
- Your proudest achievement and its impact on your life
- Your chosen field of study and why it is important to you
The St. Mary’s Bank Community Outreach Committee will review all applications and select the scholarship recipients. Recipients will be selected and notified on or about May 26, 2021.
Payment will be made to the student and their chosen college/university.
Apply for a St. Mary's Bank Scholarship!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org