Make a Loan Payment From an Account at Another Institution
You can make an online loan payment using your checking or savings account from any other financial institution. You can make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments. Please note, this service is not available for mortgage or commercial loan payments.
You will need your member number in order to sign in and make a payment. You will have two options once you access the portal below. You can register and create an account for added convenience when making future payments, or you can choose “Express Pay” if you would like to make a payment without creating an account.
Important Update: Account Verification Now Required
In order to further protect you against fraudulent or unauthorized payments, additional account verification is now required.
You now must enter your online banking information at the institution from which you are sending a payment. Your credentials will not be saved or stored in any way. They will be used only to determine which accounts at your other institution are eligible to make ACH payments.
We recommend that you register and create an account.
Benefits of registering include:
- ability to pay one-time or recurring
- no need to validate with each payment
- no fee if an account is created and recurring payments are established
Make a Loan Payment From an Account at St. Mary's Bank
To make a one-time payment now
- From your St. Mary’s Bank deposit account, use the 'Transfers' function within Online Banking
To set-up recurring payments
- AFT (Automatic Funds Transfer) from your St. Mary's Bank checking or savings account
- St. Mary’s Bank Online Banking service from your St. Mary's Bank checking or savings account ('Transfers' function)
If you have any questions or require assistance finding your member number please contact our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791.