Protect against debit card fraud in real-time using your Apple or Android mobile device. The CardNav mobile app lets you set the terms for when, where, and how your debit card is used—anywhere, anytime!
What is CardNav?
CardNav is a mobile app that allows you to control your debit card right from your Android or Apple device.
What can I do with CardNav?
When you download the CardNav app and register your St. Mary's Bank debit card, you will be able to:
How do I get it?
- Turn card on, off, and back on again in seconds
- Set a location boundary where card can be used (e.g., only allow transactions in New Hampshire)
- Keep the card active only around your immediate location
- Use the card for online purchases and then turn it off after orders are placed
- Restrict card to work only with certain types of merchants (e.g., enable grocery stores while turning off restaurants)
- Set spend limits for card transactions, and keep spending in check
- Receive in-app, real-time card use notifications and spending limit alerts
You can download the CardNav app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
How does it work?
Learn more about CardNav in our User Guide
or watch the video:
Call CardNav support 24/7 at 1-866-265-4605
CardNav currently supports St. Mary's Bank debit cards only. Later this year, we will announce when CardNav will also support St. Mary's Bank credit cards. Card Nav