If your ATM or debit card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately. Prompt reporting will help avoid unauthorized charges to your account. You have three contact options:
1. Call our Member Contact Center during normal business hours:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
2. Use the online service anytime if you are already signed up for online banking:
Just follow these simple directions:
to your online banking account
2. Under “Preferences” select the option “Report Lost ATM / Debit Card”
3. On this screen, you will see the ATM/Debit cards linked to your account(s).
4. Check on the card you wish to deactivate and click submit.
5. Once your ATM / Debit card has been reported lost or stolen, a new card will be automatically mailed to you. You should receive your new card within 7-10 business days. There will be a card replacement fee of $10 that will be charged to your account.
3. Outside of normal business hours, call the 24/7 hour support line:
or Outside the U.S., call collect to 1-909-941-1398
PLEASE NOTE: Additional information regarding your rights and responsibilities can be located within your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Disclosure or by contacting our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791