The Credit Union College Scholarship Program
Better Values – Better Banking is now sponsoring a new initiative for CCUA-member credit unions -- The Credit Union College Scholarship Program.
The Credit Union College Scholarship Program, supported by New Hampshire Credit Unions and our statewide campaign, Better Values – Better Banking, is funding three $1,500 scholarships that will be awarded to three high school graduates chosen as winners from across the state. And, St. Mary's Bank is hoping that one of those lucky winners is a member of our credit union.
There is no fee to apply! To be eligible, you simply must be a member of St. Mary's Bank and a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year. Each applicant must also complete a Scholarship Application and submit it along with the other required materials to St. Mary's Bank no later than Friday, April 9, 2021
Please submit the following information to St. Mary's Bank:
Eligibility Requirements for Participation
- Completed printed application.
- Academic transcript.
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
Drop off your completed application at any of our branch locations or mail to:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of the sponsoring credit union.
- The credit union must be a member in good standing with the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.
- Each applicant must complete a current Scholarship Application and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union.
St. Mary's Bank
Attn: Marketing Dept
200 McGregor St.
Manchester, NH 03102
[Please note, if mailing your application, please allow extra time to ensure your application is received by the deadline.]