Stibler Associates Design Scholarship
St. Mary's Bank supports The Stibler Associates Design Scholarship, established in 2018 in honor of the company’s founder Phyllis Stibler who champions excellence in design, civic engagement, and creativity. The scholarship will provide support to an undergraduate design student in their senior year at NHIA.
- Be a junior in a Design program at NHIA.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate a commitment to community outreach.
- Illustrate values of honesty, respect, fairness, and kindness.
- The Chair(s) of the Design department(s) at NHIA will identify and forward to the Dean of Undergraduate Studies a student who is in their final semester of their junior year.
- Once endorsed by the Dean, the student will be notified, and the scholarship applied to their tuition and fee account for their senior year. (The amount of the scholarship will be determined annually by Finance based upon the value of the endowment at the time of the award.)
Requirements of the Recipient:
- Provide a curriculum vitae and a portfolio of their work.
- Be available to meet with representatives of Stibler Associates.