ONLINE BANKING UPGRADE - BILL PAY INFORMATION
Important Information Concerning Scheduled and Recurring Bill Payments and the Changeover to the New Online & Mobile Banking System
Your first time accessing Bill Pay, it is possible that payees and history may not display immediately. The system may take a few minutes to re-establish your history. Please log out and back in after 15 minutes to access to your bill pay information.
Our new Online and Mobile Banking system has launched. To help ensure that your scheduled and recurring bill payments continue uninterrupted, you may need to take action. While all payee information will automatically transfer to the new system, you may need to select the account to fund your scheduled or recurring payment(s).
Once you log into the new system, review your scheduled payments in Bill Pay.
If you see a message “This schedule has an unknown funding account,” you need to take action: You simply delete the payment and reestablish the payment, selecting the funding account you wish to use. When our new Online and Mobile Banking system lunches you should:
- LOGIN with your existing username and password to access your Online and Mobile Banking.
- CHOOSE your new security questions and answers.
- SETUP your new alerts/notifications (current notifications will need to be reestablished).
- VERIFY your scheduled or recurring bill payment(s).
If you see a message “This schedule has an unknown funding account,” you need to take action:
- Delete the scheduled payment
- Reestablish the schedule payment
Please call 1-888-786-2791 if you need any assistance.