Questions and Answers
Changes to Your Credit Card Account
We completed the process of changing to a new credit card system on September 25, 2017. This page and the Questions and Answers
page outline how your credit card account is affected. Please take a moment to review the information to know what to expect and what actions you need to take.
Please note your credit card number has not changed. You may continue to use your existing card as usual.
What you need to know:
- System changeover occurred September 22 through September 24
- Online and Mobile Banking access—As of September 25, you (primary account holder) now have access to credit card information from your St. Mary’s Bank Online Banking account or Mobile Banking App.
- Statement and payment dates—Beginning this month (October), all monthly statements will be issued on the 24th of every month and your due date will be the 21st of the following month.
- Electronic or paper statement—If you are enrolled in eStatements for your other St. Mary’s Bank accounts, starting in October, your credit card statement will also be issued electronically. If you are not enrolled in St. Mary’s Bank eStatements, you will receive a paper statement.
- Prior statement access—Statements prior to October 2017 are not accessible in Online Banking, but your statement history will rebuild beginning with your October 2017 statement.
- Payment address change—The address where you send monthly payments has changed:
|Send payments to:
||Send overnight payments to:
|ST MARY’S BANK
PO BOX 720
MANCHESTER, NH 03105-0720
|ST MARY’S BANK
ATTN: LOAN SERVICING
48 PERIMETER RD
MANCHESTER, NH 03103
- Authorized Users—If you have authorized users set up on your account, spending limits work differently. The amount you have set becomes a daily limit against your total available credit limit.
- Rewards points redemption temporarily unavailable—Rewards cardholders were not able to see or redeem Rewards points from September 15 through October 4. You continued to earn points on purchases during this time.
- Access or redeem Rewards points—As of October 5, Rewards cardholders may now access or redeem Rewards points from your St. Mary’s Bank Online Banking account (select the new Rewards tab) or by calling 1-800-816-3923. Primary and joint owners, as well as authorized users may redeem Rewards.
Your next steps:
- Review the Questions and Answers document for more information.
- Update any electronic transfers or bill pay system credit card payments.
- If you use a bill pay system (St. Mary’s Bank bill pay or other financial institution bill pay), you need to update the payee name and address information to St. Mary’s Bank, PO Box 720, Manchester, NH 03105-0720.
- If you have automatic payments from a deposit account at another financial institution (not St. Mary’s Bank), you need to reestablish your payment. To do so, please follow the instructions outlined in the payment section of our Questions and Answers.
- Automatic payments from a St. Mary’s Bank deposit account will be updated automatically, and no action is required.
- Register to access Rewards points online—As of October 5, the primary, joint, or authorized user on a Rewards card account may access Rewards points through St. Mary’s Bank Online Banking by clicking on the Rewards tab. Information needed: name, last six digits of the credit card number, and ZIP code.
- Enroll in Online Banking if needed. Please have your member number, social security number, and the email address you used to open your account. You may enroll by phone or in branch as well. For added convenience, download the St. Mary’s Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Free statement copies may be obtained by calling 1-888-786-2791 or visiting any branch.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience through the changeover process and are committed to making this transition as smooth as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance, please see our Questions and Answers
or call our Member Contact Center at 1-888-786-2791.