2017 Equity Builder Program (EBP)
Eligible first-time homebuyers may get up to $11,000
in EBP assistance to purchase homes that they will occupy as their primary residence.
- Down payment assistance to prospective homebuyers with incomes at or below 80 percent of the area median income
- Borrowers must meet program guidelines
- Available on a first come, first served basis while funds remain available
Eligible uses of EBP funds in conjunction with the purchase of a home:
For more information or to see if you qualify:
We specialize in First-Time Homebuyer programs
- Down payment and closing costs
- Reimbursement of homebuyer counseling costs
- Rehabilitation costs associated with acquisition
With several mortgage options available, we can find the right program for your financing needs.